Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

OOTD & Review: Flowerfield Chemise and Dankov Cabled Blazer

Dress: Flowerfield Jersey Chemise | Cardigan: Dankov Cabled Blazer
Tights: Penneys (in Dublin) | Boots: Cherry Stem Boots
Coat: Ruffle Collar Wool Blend Coat (Old Navy) | Earrings: Jingled Hoops

I do so love these suede Cherry Stem Boots.  I missed them on sale at Anthro but was then lucky enough to find them on the EA Trademarket just in time for my birthday last year.  The pull and and fit great; I wish they were not quite so slouchy in the ankles but that is a quibble- they are extremely comfortable with a great lugged sole.

The Flowerfield Chemise is comfortable if a bit thin to wear out in the work without a slip or tights.  I love the pattern of the skirt though the light great top is not a great color on me.  I like the neckline and wish the sleeves were a bit shorter but I can make that change if necessary.  This definitely works as a dress but for me requires a layering piece.

The Dankov Cabled Blazer in beige fits the same as the red one I talked about here.  In photos it looks very bland- I would like to add a scarf and maybe wear my hair down next time to break up the light neutral of this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment